Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children. Danger: Corrosive. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. See back panel for additional precautionary labeling. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Danger: Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to Physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice. Have the product contain or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Clorox Information Line: 1-800-292-2200. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, oysters and shrimp.
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (8.25%). Other Ingredients: (91.75%). (Yields 7.85% Available Chlorine).
Instructions: Close tightly. Storage and Disposal: Store away from children. Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal or cleaning of equipment. Product Disposal: Product or rinsates that cannot be used must be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer. Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Recycle empty container or discard in trash. Use: 1/2 cup per load. Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with the directions. For prolonged use, wear gloves. For Laundering and Sanitizing: Bleachable Fabrics – avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast color: 1/2 cup bleach; water – standard machine, HE machine; Instructions: 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. For Disinfecting Hard, Nonporous Surfaces (Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, escherichia coli O157:H7 and influenza A virus): Floors, walls, vinyl, glazed tiles, bathtubs, showers, sinks: 1/2 cup bleach; 1 gallon water; Instructions: Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For Deodorizing: Garbage cans: 1/2 cup bleach; 1 gallon water; Instructions: After washing and rinsing, brush inside with bleach solution. Let drain.
Fabric Care Instructions: None